Richard Bradley Productions


Richard Bradley Productions

Richard Bradley: Documentary Maker and Film Producer

Richard Bradley has been a film and documentary producer and director for almost three decades.

He produced and directed NRL documentaries for the North Sydney Bears, Canterbury Bulldogs and Parramatta Eells. Richard is currently working on 'Fight Of The Century' and 'Brothers At War'.

Richard Bradley's bio .pdf click here

Traveler's Tales .pdf click here


Attention: Potential film and documentary investors:

For every one dollar invested via Richard Bradley Productions get 35 cents guaranteed return, then depreciation at around 30 cents per year, so after three years you have got 35% minimum dollar return and the remaining 65% is a tax deduction, and of course first returns on all other income.

Richard Bradley has been a friend, associate and client of Media Man director, Greg Tingle, since 2004.


Contact:
greg@mediaman.com.au

 

Interviews

Interview - 16th June 2007

Interview - 3rd June 2004

Websites

Richard Bradley Productions

Profiles

Fight Of The Century

Brothers At War

NRL

Canterbury Bulldogs

Parramatta Eells

Boxing

Bikie Films