Executives join forces to offer operators dynamic
new ways to use social media in order to retain and
Montreal, 15th January 2013 - Experienced gaming and
marketing executives join forces to create a new social
media marketing and consulting group. SocialConnX
builds the social media strategies necessary to acquire,
retain and reactivate players using unique, live-targeting
and customized, strategic engagement programs. The
company offers a complete suite of social media services
ranging from expert consulting to full scale social
media program development and execution.
The company provides a number of distinctive benefits
and solutions for gaming operators including:
* Listening and Monitoring programs designed to identify
and capture the most relevant points of conversation
focused on gaming, poker, sports betting and other
related subjects taking place across hundreds of millions
of social sources.
* Player Engagement programs intended to connect with
and convert players identified through the listening
and monitoring initiatives.
* Retention & Reactivation programs which use
live engagement capabilities in order to keep players
from leaving an operator, improve player LTV and identify
opportunities to recapture dormant accounts.
* Reporting options that offer extensive insight into
the target market and allow operators to react to
social chatter and quickly adapt marketing programs
to capitalize on active trends.
* Sentiment Analysis designed to pinpoint positive
and negative comments about a brand and immediately
engage with players accordingly
* Identification of Industry Influencers with the
ability to connect with them and convert them to brand
advocates and promotional partners.
* Trends Analysis to identify new areas of opportunity
and mitigate crisis management
* Comprehensive Insights about the operator's target
market which help maximize engagement, brand and revenue
* Measurable data that evaluate ROI and offer opportunities
to optimize social media marketing programs.